Breathe correctly. Try to take a full deep breath through your nose and exhale completely through your mouth.
- Try to breathe properly. Your breathing should match your pace. For example, take two short breaths and two short breaths. If you do not breathe correctly while running, all your efforts will be minimized.
Avoid dehydration. Your body needs water to survive, and you need to drink about 8 glasses a day. Before you run, drink at least one glass of water. If you have a water bottle, fill it up and take it with you so you can drink along the way.
No need to run to the finish line at maximum speed. Running should be started with a light run. Find your pace and gradually increase it until you reach your target heart rate. Once you do this, you can easily run 400 meters and not get tired. When you still feel that you are starting to suffocate, slow down until you feel better. Drink cool water to refresh yourself, and don't stop until you reach your goal. When you can jog without getting tired, add a little speed. But do not accelerate too much.
Keep running! Do not stop even if you start to get tired. You will become stronger and more resilient thanks to training. However, if at some point you feel very tired Go for brisk walking immediately. Generally speaking, stopping your workout can be extremely dangerous, so try not to overwork. If you feel pain , know, you are overworked.
- Develop stamina, it will help you achieve your goal.
- If you are going to run long distances, do not start it too fast, as you will quickly get tired. Better try to maintain a constant pace until you feel comfortable. Then you can gradually increase your pace.
- Take a shower before starting your workout. This will give you lightness.
- Approximately every week, try to increase the speed, whether you run on the street around the house or same in the gym on the treadmill.
- Do not put too much pressure on yourself. Running should be fun!
- Do not overdo it. Your body tells you to stop for a reason. Listen to it and do what makes you feel good and proud of yourself.
- Join the athletics group. Your trainer will give you more information and teach you how to run professionally.
- Decide on a route before starting to run, when you reach a certain point, you will know how much distance you have to run.
- Always do warm-ups and exercises. If you do not do this, your body may experience shock. Thanks to the warm-up, the body will be easier to prepare for running.
- If you have any kind of airway disease (such as asthma), then you need to run at such distances and at a speed that suits you. If you overexert, you may faint or develop a severe asthma attack. Remember to bring your inhaler or any other medications in case you need them during your workout.
- Be careful. You can get a sunstroke while running in warm / hot weather!
- If you get too tired, take a short break to drink some water, and then continue again.
Jogging is the optimal type of load for those who do not want to lift dumbbells and engage in sports that require a lot of effort. Maintaining physical activity without getting tired and exhausted at the same time is quite possible even for beginners.
P&G Placement Sponsor "How to Run and Don't Get Tired" Articles How to Make Yourself Run in the Morning How to Improve Running Speed How to Develop Stamina
Increase the load gradually. The main problem for beginners complaining of terrible fatigue after running is improper load distribution. They try to run as much as possible, not taking into account the unpreparedness of the body. The first three to five runs should not take more than ten to fifteen minutes, keep a low pace and when tired, slow down to walk. Gradually add five minutes to the run time, in a few weeks you will increase your results both in time and in speed. Pick the right shoes. One of the most important conditions for running is good sneakers. Contact a consultant in a sports store and use it to choose the best option for you. You need to start from the surface on which you are going to run (track in the hall, asphalt or soil). Get sportswear. She should not constrain movements, pull the body and create any discomfort. Sports shorts and a T-shirt are perfect for the summer months. If you decide to run in the cold season, you need to warm the chest, neck and head. Breathe in three counts. Proper breathing is the key to good health after running. Inhale and exhale, counting up to three on each of them. Watch your body position. Your head should be raised, your back straightened. Bend your arms slightly at the elbows, lock the hands into a fist. Lower your foot to the ground smoothly, do not bounce while running. How simple
Other related news:
One of the most popular sports, especially if you want to lose weight, strengthen your muscles or simply improve the general physical condition of the body, is running. How to start running if you are faced with this for the first time and have not been involved in sports for a long time? For running it is best to choose
Running is considered a very popular morning workout. To make jogging in the morning even more effective, it is important to choose the right clothes. What should be the clothes for running? What is running, what is walking in need of tight things that would not create the effect of a “greenhouse”. If this
Many of those who are engaged in leisurely running to maintain a healthy lifestyle think that they are not able to run fast because they are not built like professional runners. In fact, everyone can run faster. And for this, as a rule, you just need to slightly change the running technique. You
Running has a beneficial effect on health. But, starting this responsible occupation, it is necessary to choose the right shoes. Sports shoes should be of high quality. Your legs, like the whole body when running, experience a significant load. With incorrectly selected shoes
You may not be able to run, but everyone can learn. There are exceptions related to injuries or injuries that are incompatible with running, but in all other cases, you can learn to run fast and long distances. Running gives a good load on the heart, running a few kilometers, you
There are many reasons that can serve as an excellent reason to start running. To motivate themselves, psychologists advise identifying at least five. It may be a desire to maintain good athletic shape, lose weight, save on the gym,
Endurance is the ability of a person to do work of a certain intensity for a long period of time. The occurrence of fatigue limits and affects the quality of performance of athletes. Stamina greatly facilitates training in all sports and is a guarantee
How to run and not get tired while running? The severity of the body must be distributed evenly over the entire foot. During running, you need to bend your knees slightly, at the time of landing you should roll from heel to toe and lean on the outside of your feet. It is categorically not recommended to run on socks, as this can lead to flat feet, cause pain in the calf muscles.
The body should be kept straight, hands should be locked at an angle of 120 degrees, clenched into fists and not crossing the chest area. Shoulders, neck, fingers, tongue, jaws should be relaxed while running. The optimal stride length is equal to the length of two feet.
Breathing Technique While Running
Let's move on to important recommendations to learn how to run and not get tired. Inhale should be through the nose, and exhale through the mouth. Thus, the lungs are saturated evenly with oxygen. When inhaling and exhaling through the mouth, the body consumes more oxygen, while the lungs and pectoral muscles do not develop. If there is fatigue during nasal breathing, you can pause and breathe through your mouth. You should perform the most complete exhalations and breaths. The respiratory rhythm should become measured and calm. If there is a sensation of suffocation, you need to control the time spent on jogging, stop and continue on foot at a leisurely pace. After a few days, the jogging time increases and the physical condition improves. Up to this point, you should not overexert your body.
How to run long distances daily? While jogging, it is recommended that you read aloud your favorite poems or song verses. To do this, slightly slow down the running pace in the middle of the workout. You need to pronounce the words clearly and clearly, do not stumble and do not catch your breath. Thus, the lungs will strengthen, training will become more effective.
How to run long distances? Tips for beginners:
- Do not drink or eat before running, take a shower after running, and only then start eating food.
- After running, carry out hardening procedures.
- Do not run through strength and endure headaches and leg pain while jogging.
- Before completing the run, smoothly reduce the pace from fast to slow, and after a couple of minutes start walking.
- Divide the treadmill into four parts and run from one to another with stops and taking a deep breath.
- Increase the length of the distance and the pace of running after every two days of classes.
You should not stop training, as the debugged pace of classes will be difficult to restore.
Good luck in active training!
Regardless of whether you are a beginner or a more or less experienced runner, it is sometimes unbearably hard to run, especially when you want to. In how to run fast and not get tired, you will be helped by some exercises and recommendations set forth below in our article.
- Avoid dehydration and try to give preference to healthy food, eliminating harmful foods from the diet.
- Be sure to warm up before running. Thus, you will warm up your body and prepare your heart for the upcoming loads. This, firstly, will provide a gradual rather than sharp increase in heart rate, and secondly, it will significantly reduce the risk of injuries and sprains. As a warm-up, you can do inclinations, swinging legs, rotating arms and hips, squats, etc. Before you run, it is recommended to walk a bit with a quick step, and then go on to run.
- Practice interval running, alternate between slow and fast or fast walking with the most intense run. In this case, you can not only throw off excess calories, but also train endurance.
- . It is recommended to inhale and exhale every 3-4 steps, if you still do not have enough air, then for starters you can breathe in a different way: inhale - 2 steps - exhale. Do not breathe exclusively through the nose or mouth, it is better to do both at the same time, or breathe in through the nose and exhale through the mouth. If you use your nose and mouth at the same time, you can provide the body with the oxygen that it needs much better. You should not breathe in the chest, but in the stomach. Not sure how to learn how to do this? It’s easy - when you take a breath, make sure that your chest does not rise, but your stomach. If you breathe correctly, you can run much longer. However, remember that during a very fast run it is difficult to control breathing, so the body experiences oxygen starvation, which makes up after the race.
- Do not stand at the maximum speed that you can develop, run to the finish line. Start running at a moderate speed and gradually increase it until the pulse reaches the target zone (heart rate, which must be maintained during training). When you do this, you can run at least 500 meters without feeling tired.
The development of speed and endurance
In order to run as long and faster as possible without getting tired, you need to develop your speed and endurance.
To increase your speed, you need to work on the pushing power of the legs. There are certain exercises that will help with this:
- Jump on a step, or a low bench with both legs at the same time, as well as changing them. Perform these exercises as quickly as possible, trying not to stay long in one position. Repeat 15 times in both variations.
- Jumping with weighting. Take a dumbbell (2-3 kg) in your hands and press them to your shoulders. Now slowly sit down so that your knees do not protrude beyond the toes of your feet, and abruptly jump out of the squat, pushing strongly off the ground. Keep your feet off the ground at the same time. Hands can be straightened. Repeat 10 times.
- Run with an overwhelming shin (when the shin touches the buttocks) and with the knees raised high, alternating these types of running. You need to perform these exercises quickly, on the spot.
- Lifting on socks (spring). Put your feet shoulder width apart. When exhaling, rise to the socks, straining the calf muscles as much as possible, and when you breathe in, return to the starting position. Perform 5 minutes.
- Jumping on straight legs. Stand straight, keep your hands on your belt. Start jumping in place, keeping your body level and straining your abs. Perform 3 minutes.
Features of long-distance running
Long distance running is one of the most common types of running. Many people who practice daily jogging choose it. The average distance in long distance running is from 3 to 10 kilometers.
Although there are longer runs, in general such a race is divided into the following distances:
- 3 kilometers
- 5 kilometers
- 10 kilometers
- 20 kilometers
- 25 kilometers
- 30 kilometers
A person who has decided to go long-distance running must have the following qualities:
- High running speed
- Do not have diseases of the cardiovascular system,
- Ability to follow the running technique,
Long distance running technique
In general, the whole long-distance running technique is divided into three parts: setting the legs, position of the body and movement of the hands. Each part has its own technique that every runner needs to know.
To increase the efficiency of running you need to put the foot correctly. The foot should land gently, first you need to put the front part, and then gradually the rest. If this is observed, then the pace and speed will be maintained, which will allow you to run a great distance.
Also, with this approach, the load on the legs will be optimal, there will be no overload, and at the same time, the muscles will train. The jerked leg should be straightened, and the head should look strictly straight, and not on the legs.
To avoid curvature of the spine and other injuries and other injuries, you need to know how to properly position the body:
- Tilt your body a little, about five degrees,
- Flatten the shoulder blades
- Relax the shoulder girdle
- Slightly bend the lumbar spine,
- Head straight,
If you follow these five rules of technique of the position of the case, then the run will be effective and will not bring injuries.
To achieve even greater effect, you need to actively engage your hands. This will help in the correct position of the trunk and landing of the foot. It is necessary to bend the arm at the elbow at a small angle. When the arm moves back, the elbow should also be directed there and outward.
And when the hand moves forward, the hand should be turned inward and moved to the middle of the body. Proper hand movement will help increase the frequency of steps, thereby the athlete will move faster. Such a hand movement is called high hand work. It is also used by many professional athletes.
The technique of breathing over long distances is different from the techniques of other types of running. For example, when running short distances, breathing is generally not particularly necessary. But jogging over a long distance, require attention to breathing. If you don’t breathe correctly, there will be a lack of oxygen during the run, and this will negatively affect the heart.
Long-distance breathing technique
Inhalation should be shorter than exhalation. Ideally, it would be like this: two steps, one breath, four steps, complete exhalation,
- If possible, you need to breathe through your nose, especially if the training takes place in the winter. Thus, it will be possible to protect your lungs from dirty, cold air and after training you will not have to go to the hospital. If there are problems with the nose, for example, congestion or curvature of the septum, you should at least inhale with your nose, and you can already exhale with your mouth,
- You need to breathe fully. It is necessary to use, when inhaling, the diaphragm. The stomach should protrude forward, and when exhaling, on the contrary, it is pulled back. Если делать это правильно, то удастся избежать покалывание в боку, которое возникает у многих начинающих атлетов.
- Во время бега не нужно превышать естественный ритм дыхания. Он заложен природой и глупо с ним бороться. Не следует бежать быстрее чем, позволяет дыхание. Со временем когда легкие привыкнут к бегу, организм даст возможность бежать быстрее,
- While running, you don’t need to talk, it will slow down the rhythm of breathing.
- Run away from gas and dust accumulation. However, jogging indoors is not the best solution to this issue. It’s best to run in the fresh air, for example, in a forest, but if this is not possible, then a park is also suitable,
- To avoid shortness of breath, do not run with a full stomach. Ideally, you should go for a run after 2 hours from eating. Then all the substances are recycled and hunger will not be felt,
- Do not wear clothing that will interfere with proper breathing. It’s best to wear something loose, such as a T-shirt and shorts. In winter, a warm tracksuit should be worn, which will not hamper movement,
- If it has become difficult to breathe through the nose, then you can not connect your mouth for long. If this also doesn’t help, then you should slow down the pace,
If you follow all of the above, then jogging will be effective and useful. In cases where even with the observance of the above tips, after training, coughing or any other discomfort is observed, then you should consult a doctor.
The Importance of Developing Endurance for Long Distance Running
In order to achieve good success in long-distance running, you need to develop endurance, since such a run requires no small efforts.
Tips to increase stamina:
- To increase the result in long-distance running, you must also engage in interval running.
- In addition to running, it is worth doing weight lifting exercises. Then the muscles get stronger and it will be easier to run. In addition, a certain percentage of energy for running, the body draws from muscle tissue and if it is not enough to run it will be much harder,
- It is worth using a bicycle simulator with maximum load. This will contribute to the development of leg muscles and increase endurance,
- Engage in swimming at least once a week. It develops well the muscles of the upper body and enhances endurance,
- Each week should increase the distance by 10 -15%. For example, if initially the distance was 10 km, then next week, it should be 11 km, then 11 km 100 m and so on,
- On the last day of the week you need to run twice as much as usual. For example, if on weekdays the run was at a distance of 10 km, then on Sunday you need to do your best to run 20 km,
- It also helps to increase endurance and improve running motility, rope exercise and rope jumping,
- At each run, do acceleration in the last quarter of the distance. For example, if the total distance is 10 km and the running speed is 3 km / h, then it’s better to run the last 2.5 kilometers at a speed of 6 km / h,
- Sometimes you need to arrange jogging on an uneven surface. Good for this wild nature places with various mounds and small depressions,
Long distance running tips from experienced runners
In order not to make mistakes, you should listen to people who have experience in long-distance running. Below are the tips that many people who have practiced this sport give:
- You need to take along more water, especially in very hot weather. However, in winter, it’s better not to drink water while jogging,
- A grip position is a little bent at the elbows, but if you want to run faster, you can bend your arms 90 degrees,
- You should not take breaks, if you decide to run, then you need to run every day,
- To understand whether breathing is carried out correctly, you need to try to say a few words, if breathing is not lost, then everything is in order.